Add These 6 To your Marketing
6 Must-Have Components in Your Marketing Plan
With customer needs evolving at a rate only second to the speed of light, businesses are finding themselves trying to adapt on every possible front to fulfill the needs of their customers. From birthday wishes to reminders on offers, constant communication with your customers is the surest way to know that you are still in business.
The following six aspects are a guarantee that if given the necessary thought and implemented well, will propel your business to the level that makes it a reputable brand. They are basic in nature but can be overlooked if they are not prioritized. Read on to find out more about them.
1. Website development-as the base platform for your marketing activities. Your website is not only a source of information about your products and services but an online platform capable of executing the same duties done in your physical location. Bearing this in mind, the website should have the capacity to engage prospects, convert them into customers and retain them.
2. Social media-your business requires a presence in the common social media platforms out there. Though, you must identify which social media platform best serves the needs of your clientele. This enables you to pursue high quality leads with a high likelihood of converting into customers.
3. Marketing automation-this not only eliminates tedious work from your end avoiding a burnout but also demonstrates the priority you place over your customers and prospects. Marketing automation coupled with targeting ensures that your content is served to the right audience, at the right time when it is needed and where it is needed, clearly demonstrating that you know and understand your customers.
4. Content marketing-content is always regarded as “king” in marketing. What makes content to be king is quality, though not in all instances, the relevance of content will always prevail. When creating content pay attention to right-kind of high-quality content and not just high-quality content.
5. Inbound marketing-this involves all the methods and approaches taken to let potential customers know who you are, what you do and how relevant your services are to them. This makes it easy to establish trust with them as they are aware that you have the solutions to the challenges they face.
6. Search engine optimization-this is the ease with which your content is likely to appear in Google search results. The content is mostly from the blog section of your website that references to the search query a user types in the search console. Well-optimized content not only appears on the first page of search results but should also be listed among the top three results. This is one of the proven ways to drive traffic to your website without incurring any costs. Keywords analysis and planning is among the main activities around which search engine optimization revolves around.